Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF)
At this Assisted Living Community (ALC) in Franklin, Wisconsin, residents and families appreciate that each individual’s ability and level of independence is promoted in daily living. Our staff are specially trained to provide safety and positively interact with individuals experiencing memory and sensory impairment.
- A dedicated team of professionals such as Registered Nurse, Activity Specialist and trained staff to provide day-to-day residential services.
- Daily medication assistance is available to all residents.
- Daily assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing in our comfortable bathing lounges.
- Home-cooked meals.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- Stimulating and fulfilling activities offered daily.
- Spacious private suites and baths.
- Individualized curio cabinets to personalize resident rooms.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Around the clock protection using state of the art security.
Please Check Back Later.
Please Check Back Later.
Request a Consultation
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions and provide you with all of the information you need to start your journey. We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting with you!
“I prayed so hard that God would help me find the best and most loving care for my mom, and He led me straight to you. He promised her all the love and grace she would need and she has received an abundance!”
– Donna West
“You are the best. Should I ever end up in a facility like Elizabeth Residence, I will be a lucky person if the administrator is only half as good as you are. Thanks for the aid you provided to my mother…”
“Thank you for all you did for my mother … during her last month of life. Our family deeply appreciated your acceptance of her into the Residence and all the compassionate care she received.”
– Sarah Davis & Family
“Elizabeth Residence has been the most amazing place for my Mom. She had the chance to expand her world with the opportunities there. The family felt that those three years were invaluable and we are so grateful to your entire staff. This is written with LOVE from us….Blessings Aways,”
– Penny & Family
“I am beyond grateful and beyond thankful for the care you gave to mother. So often I praised God for every single one of you – you took so much from my shoulders and I know your jobs are difficult because I shared what you do….
Love to you all”…….
– Kathy and Dave