Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF)
This Elizabeth Residence Assisted Living Community (ALC) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin strives to provide compassionate and responsive care with a focus on the emotional, spiritual, social, recreational, intellectual and physical needs of each resident. Our staff is required to complete our comprehensive training program, which helps them better understand these special needs, and helps provide the foundation for compassionate support. In the delivery of our services we seek to encourage our residents to maintain their optimal level of independence. However, the residents are always informed that we offer and are happy to provide a variety of services in order to better meet their needs.
- 24 hour supervision and support care.
- Nurse care and Health monitoring.
- 3 meals and 2 snacks daily.
- Medication management.
- Scheduled activities throughout the day.
- Field trips monthly at no cost.
- Bathing assistance with specialized whirlpool.
- Podiatrist visit for routine foot care (billable to Medicare)
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Basic cable included.
- Transportation arrangement for medical appointments.
Please Check Back.
- Family Assessment Form and Confidential Financial Statement must be completed and returned to facility.
- John Coury-RN will contact responsible party to conduct face to face interview with prospective resident at resident’s home, hospital or rehabilitation center at no cost or obligation.
- Assessment of resident provides information regarding the amount of assistance needed for resident on daily basis.
- Assessment determines the ability to meet the prospective resident’s needs and establish monthly rate.
Request a Consultation
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions and provide you with all of the information you need to start your journey. We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting with you!
“I prayed so hard that God would help me find the best and most loving care for my mom, and He led me straight to you. He promised her all the love and grace she would need and she has received an abundance!”
– Donna West
“You are the best. Should I ever end up in a facility like Elizabeth Residence, I will be a lucky person if the administrator is only half as good as you are. Thanks for the aid you provided to my mother…”
“Thank you for all you did for my mother … during her last month of life. Our family deeply appreciated your acceptance of her into the Residence and all the compassionate care she received.”
– Sarah Davis & Family
“Elizabeth Residence has been the most amazing place for my Mom. She had the chance to expand her world with the opportunities there. The family felt that those three years were invaluable and we are so grateful to your entire staff. This is written with LOVE from us….Blessings Aways,”
– Penny & Family
“I am beyond grateful and beyond thankful for the care you gave to mother. So often I praised God for every single one of you – you took so much from my shoulders and I know your jobs are difficult because I shared what you do….
Love to you all”…….
– Kathy and Dave